Wednesday 27 October 2010

back in town

After a few days trip to Switzerland I am back in town again.During the trip with Soren(Enter the dragon tattoo,Denmark) we managed to visit couple of great tattoo artists like Rinzing ,Wido de Marval and most important Filip Leu.Soren was getting his sleeve finished by Filip,so I had a great time watching him at work.I also discussed with Filip some ideas about a quite large :) tattoo that I want to get from him ,so now I have to put together some ideas and send them over to him .Then comes the long waiting:)Hopefully the project will be started within a year or so from now.Totally worthed to wait for such a great artist(YES,THE TATTOO ARTISTS ALSO HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR TATTOOS!:)).Filip Leu has been a major inspiration for me for years now,so it is quite exciting to finally meet him in person and have the chanse to get some work done by him:)))Anyway,It was a super nice trip,full of inspiration.....On the way back home we spend a night in Amsterdam, where even the rain couldn't spoil the fun of walking around the Red light district ,stopping here and there for a beer..pretty cool place.It was my first trip to Amsterdam and despite all the bed rumours about that strange place I found it pretty nice and charming....well I guess that is it for today..got to watch some movie,so no more blogging tonight..so,take it easy and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment